wwe-infos-forum !!  Index du Forum

wwe-infos-forum !!
le forum du site wwe-infos !!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Harry Wilson targeting Liverpool stay ahead of loan move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wwe-infos-forum !! Index du Forum -> tna -> new's TNA
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
debutant
debutant

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Wilson targeting Liverpool stay ahead of loan move Répondre en citant

Harry Wilson targeting Liverpool stay ahead of loan move

maxbet Liverpool forward Harry Wilson's dream of playing first-team football for the club means he will resist going out on loan for now.The 21-year-old has consistently been the U23's best player over the last two seasons and he enhanced his reputation further with an impressive five months at Sky Bet Championship Hull, scoring seven times in 13 matches.

Around a dozen clubs, including Celtic, have reportedly made enquiries about the Wales international but Wilson wants to prove his worth to Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp in pre-season."The dream of mine is to play regularly for Liverpool's first team," he said."At the moment I am getting the chance to train at Melwood and get minutes in the friendlies and my aim is to impress the manager and stay here.

"If that's not possible then we will weigh up the options and go from there."Everyone wants to start games. If that's not the case and you're on the bench then you need to be ready to come on maxbet and make an impact." Wilson, who scored twice in Saturday's 7-0 friendly win at Chester, believes his spell at Hull provided the perfect grounding to make the step up to the first team."It was what I needed - a lot of minutes in a competitive league in the Championship," he added.

maxbet "What I achieved while I was at Hull has given me a lot of confidence coming back to Liverpool. I always had the belief in myself but I wanted to show people that I could handle that step up to senior football."Maybe there were a few doubts from my first loan (at Crewe in 2016) about whether I could handle it. I was glad that I was able to go to Hull and prove those people wrong."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
debutant
debutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 03:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steven Gerrard calls for 'heroes and warriors' as Rangers ey Répondre en citant

Steven Gerrard calls for 'heroes and warriors' as Rangers eye Europa League progress

maxbet Steven Gerrard admits he will need "heroes and warriors" if Rangers are to battle past FC Ufa and claim their place in the Europa League group stage.The Light Blues claimed a slender 1-0 advantage over the Russians at Ibrox thanks to Connor Goldson's first-half winner.

But boss Gerrard is frustrated his side will not be taking a bigger lead with them when they head to the Republic of Bashkortostan next Thursday.The second leg promises to be Gers' biggest clash in the six years since the club was plunged into a financial black hole - with more than £2.5m riding on their qualification to the round-robin phase.

Now their manager has urged his men to prove they are up for the fight.He said: "Is our lead enough? I'd like a bigger advantage, of course I would. Listen, we've got another tough game next week. maxbet The clean sheet might be important, that's certainly a positive. We won't be getting carried away.

"We understand maxbet and respect the opposition and we need a performance full of heroes and warriors next week. But we are capable of going there, being hard to play against and defending well like we've shown before. We are also capable of getting an important away goal."It would be a shame (if we missed out on the group stages) - we've got to go there and make sure it's not a shame.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Wilson targeting Liverpool stay ahead of loan move

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wwe-infos-forum !! Index du Forum -> tna -> new's TNA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation